• Report: #712087

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Mike Miller — Calabasas California United States of America
Discount Book sale
PO Box 810365 Boca Raton,, Florida United States of America

Discount Book sale BBV Discount books, DiscountBookSale, LLC ALERT!! WARNING!!! THOUSAND ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF!!! DON'T BE STUPID, LIKE ME!!! Boca Raton,, Florida

I purchased a book online from www.discountbooksale.com , for the total sum of $7.84. They wanted me to join a membership program, and I opted not to join.

Since then, I just noticed that have been receiving monthly charges on my credit card. The charges are for the book membership, which I DID NOT sign up for, or approve of.

BBV Discount books, is the name where the charges show up on my statement. I did not notice the charges, because their charges did not come on the same name that I purchased the book from, which was Discount Book Sale. Because of that confusion, I did not correlate that those charges were from that purchase.

I called Discount Books Sale, and they basically told me that I am screwed!
They hung up the phone on me, and when I called back, they lied to me, and said I was going to get a partial refund, which I never did.

Someone has to do something about this rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Book-sale/Boca-Raton-Florida-33481-0365/Discount-Book-sale-BBV-Discount-books-DiscountBookSale-LLC-ALERT-WARNING-THOUSAND-A-712087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Book sale