Complaint Review: Discount Cab

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:peoria Arizona
Discount Cab
4600 W Camelback Rd Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 602-200-5500
  • Web:
  • Category: Taxi Cabs

Discount Cab Lie About Money that can be made! Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Come on really?

I was told that you can make upto $250 a day!
One day rental of cab $100
One day of gas $ 30
#30% taxes $ 75
Commercial Insurance ALOT
Food $ 10
Charge backs vary but they will $10

12 hours bring home nothing!!Each week they have classes 2 or 3 times a week. About 10 in each class They make it seem like they can make money claiming it is the big cash secret of the valley.
I haven't seen one person make 100 take cash in their pocket. I saw one guy make $4.00. And I brought home -$16.00 for 12 hours.

peoria, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Cab/Phoenix-Arizona/Discount-Cab-Lie-About-Money-that-can-be-made-Phoenix-Arizona-475198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Cab

Come on really?

AUTHOR: Sethquinter - ()

I've been only driving for a little while I only have 7 safe shifts and I make at the mimimum $60 a day the last time I drove I made $100 so theres gotta be somthing your doing wrong, I don't give out secrets but I will say there is money out there just slave it up you'll end up making money, you may have a day where you either owe or a day where you wish you made more I'll tell you one secret I never get out of my cab unless I accepted a call I hold it if I have to pee oh well....but there's money to be made the day i made $100 I was mad because I had 3 cancels in a row but obviously the end of the day was rewarding. Don't give up, find your own secrets and you'll make it good out there!