Complaint Review: Discount Dvd

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: KKaren — Colorado
Discount Dvd
Internet USA

Discount Dvd aka Silverage Direct LLC Got ripped off by Discount Dvd aka Silverage Direct LLC Internet

I was shopping for movies to buy on Walmarts website when an ad for Discount Dvd popped up. I ordered a dvd from Discount Dvd aka Silverage Direct LLc and including shipping paid $24.90. Tried to contact this scam company several times thru email, because when you call their phone number all you receive is a recording, I receive no responses. When I finally emailed them and told them I was disputing the card on my credit card they finally responded and threatened me. They said if i dispute the charges THEY were going to put fraud charges on my credit report...  I decided to google Siverage Direct LLC and found over 30,000 complaints..  Id like to know why you cant smoke a joint in our country without getting arrested but you can rip off thousands of people with no consequences..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Dvd/internet/Discount-Dvd-aka-Silverage-Direct-LLC-Got-ripped-off-by-Discount-Dvd-aka-Silverage-Direct-1141038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Dvd