• Report: #1111981

• Updated: Tue, December 31, 2013

• Reported By: Werner — Gilbert Arizona
Discount Engine Inc
1507 Country Club Dr Mesa, Arizona USA

Discount Engine Inc Eric Deroch Taken my 1997 Cadillace in I was promised a rebuild Engine swap out for $2,600.00 now stuck $3,500.00 no car going to court Mesa Arizona

*General Comment: Additional Info on Eric DeRoche

*Author of original report: Justice

*Consumer Comment: Discount Engine Ripped me off!!!!!!

was promised a rebuild engine with my helper listening on my speaker phone. $ 1500.00 down heard nothing until november 20th need add. parts I went in like a dumy to see what kind of parts, was in a hurry did not read the paperwork sense I did not get an Invoice or sighned any paperwork on 11-12-13 loocked invoice over briefly gave him $2,000,00 figuered $ 3,500.00 still a good deal for a rebuild engine and garanty. Read the invoice and got extremly angry, I been had went in on 11-21-2013 told him to stop work on my car I dont all those parts they where just replaced during this, told Eric to take the parts back he said he cant I told him then stop doing anything to my car I am canceling the work want my car etc. went back there  on 11-22-2013 told him i am canceling he refused. I have an Attorney  so lets see whats going to happen. I set up all night checking part numbers and price on line and around all our auto parts houses. They put part numbers down and this parts dont fit my Cady they are bed liner for pickups so you figure

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Engine-Inc/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Discount-Engine-Inc-Eric-Deroch-Taken-my-1997-Cadillace-in-I-was-promised-a-rebuild-Engin-1111981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Engine Inc

#1 General Comment

Additional Info on Eric DeRoche

AUTHOR: Consumer Advocate - ()

For all of you who report you have been ripped off by Eric DeRoche and/or Discount Engine Exchange, here is some additional public information:

1. There is a NEW Az Corporation Commission File Number L-1874923-8, filed 9-19-2013, wherein Eric DeRoche has created yet another new name. It is now "A Discount Engine, LLC".

2. Eric DeRoche is also listed as a member of Advanced Towing & Trasportation (intentional mispelling because that is the was it is filed by the Arizona Corporation Commission File Number L-1721199-5, file date 11-21-2011

3. Prior to that, Discount Engine Exchange, LLC was a Nevada LLC, Entity Number E0724812006-2 and Eric DeRoche was listed as Managing Member. The File Date was 9-28-2006, and this LLC was dissolved on 9-1-2011.

4. Just so you know you are not alone, there are numerous complaints filed in Maricopa County Justice Court against Eric DeRoche and/or Dicsount Engine Exchange and/or Repairs For Less (this was a name he used several years ago). You can go online to the Maricopa County Justice Court site to review for yourself. There are also some cases listed on the Maricopa County Superior Court site:

maricopa.gov

justice courts.maricopa.gov/FindACase/casehistory.aspx

Justice

AUTHOR: German Frank - ()

To all Discount Engine Victims past or present

I am also a victim and there for i reach out to you. You are the other victims that where lied to cheated and your car was held hostage or had to be repaired by a other shop due want to be Mechanics. There are so many of you, that had to make title loans etc. (Eric's Friend of course ) or find money's from familie or friends. Some Individuals lost there car because thy could not pay ( like the soldier going to training in Barstow ca) they took his money and wanted more he had to leave his truck VERY SAD. So please contact me so your names can be entered in a class action law suit if you interested, and with the help of our AZ State Attorney may be we can shut this unlawfull and price gauging ponzei scam shop down this place is a disgrace. Sad to say extortion right under the laws eyes. This shop has no certified Mechanics which I found out on my so called parts list, all parts listed where replaced with in the last 7-12 month on my car right here in phoenix some parts would never fit my car never the less I have an Attorney I hired and I will give you his name and number if you interested.

Regards

German Frank

Discount Engine Ripped me off!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Mislead - ()

Hi Werner:

I registered on this website to also right a report on Eric Deroche/Discount Engine.  The initial price I was quoted was much more than what I owe now.  It was around $5K, he has bambozzled me into owing nealy $10K.

I had my mom give him the last $2,400, which was agreed upon and he locked the shop up and gated my car in his facility.