Complaint Review: Discount Fta Satellite

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 29, 2009

• Reported By:middleburg Florida
Discount Fta Satellite
2764 N. Green Valley PKWY #313 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Discount Fta Satellite Too good to be true ? offering the cheapest prices in fta with one big unadvertised ballon google checkout charge Henderson Nevada

I found this fta dealer on the internet offering the cheapest prices I ever seen for fta receivers.The company discount fta claims to have cheapest prices.They have no phone contact number ,that was the first red flag. I still desided to proceed with ny order which was $959.00 almost $300.00 than any other vender for same order . As luck would have it I only had $1000.00 on the card available .They use Google check out which is I guess sopposed to make you feel secure about the transaction (atleast it did me ) when everything was done they charged my account an extra $ 423.00 wow was I lucky I made sure to only have $1000.00 because if the funds would of been available they would of taken them ! This company is a total scam and I warn other cumsomers to not do bussiness with them!

4world
middleburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Fta-Satellite/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Discount-Fta-Satellite-Too-good-to-be-true-offering-the-cheapest-prices-in-fta-with-one-456512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Fta Satellite