Complaint Review: Discount Global Travel

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:san diego California
Discount Global Travel
16253 Laguna Canyon Rd Irvine, California U.S.A.

Discount Global Travel Sold me a travel package that I have not used for four years because the deals I was promised are not there Irvine California

I was sucked into this deal with discount global travel because they said that I coiuld get cheap flights and hotels all over the country. Turns out that I can get flights for the same price on my own and hotels at the same prices that they offer on my own too. Their deals are out of the way and uninteresting to me. I have been paying $126.00 for four years plus around $50.00 finance fee's. I want all my money back!

Victor
san diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Global-Travel/Irvine-California-92618/Discount-Global-Travel-Sold-me-a-travel-package-that-I-have-not-used-for-four-years-becaus-305612. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Global Travel