Complaint Review: Discount Global Travel

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2007

• Reported By:Walnut California
Discount Global Travel
16253 Laguna Canyon Road #100 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Discount Global Travel Discount Global Travel deceived me and my family out of $7,000 Irvine California

Discount Global Travel (DGT) promised me a life time membership of travel discounts that cost my family $7,000. I have 8 children and I thought I was getting a good deal.

We purchased the membership after a presentation of what appeared to be a good deal on hotel, airline tickets and car reantal discount of up to 40%.

Instead we purchases a scam. DGT ripped us off. They are thieves that dwell on consumers. They never had the intention of meeting their part of the bargain. They give travel bussiness that are legitamate a bad name.

Mario
Walnut, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2007 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Global-Travel/Irvine-California/Discount-Global-Travel-Discount-Global-Travel-deceived-me-and-my-family-out-of-7000-Irvi-278322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Global Travel