Complaint Review: Discount Global Travel

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:Center Line Michigan
Discount Global Travel
12 Mile Woodward Royal Oak, Michigan U.S.A.

Discount Global Travel RIPPED ME OFF!! Royal Oak Michigan

Hi, I wrote a report on this before but Im not going to quit until we get a Class Action Law Suit against either the Company or the Owner of the Company. Its not fair that he gets to enjoy our hard earned money.

I also got ripped off a year ago, I didnt find out until I received a mailing from Castaways Vacation Club. They stated they were "helping" the victims of Discount Global Travel and giving them a month of "free" service so they can see how their company works. After that of course they were going to charge us an annual fee. But what happened to the 2000+ I already paid into DGT????

I tried contacting my Visa company since I used Visa and they gave us our money back, temporairly. After 6 mons of "investigation" they decided to recharge us the money. They stated we did not respond within the 60 days allowed. Well we did not have a problem in 60 days it wasnt until a year later that we found out that the company had packed its bags and disappeared. So now Visa put it back on my charge and once again we are stuck paying for a service we never received.

I hoping someone, a lawyer, attorney general, someone sees all the problems that DGT created and how many innocent pepople it ripped off and actually goes after them.

Please if you are a lawyer looking at this website, as the intro states, there are a ton of us that got taken to the cleaners by DGT help us file a Class Action Law suit and put this person in their place.

Center Line, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2007 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Global-Travel/Royal-Oak-Michigan-48067/Discount-Global-Travel-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Royal-Oak-Michigan-271290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Global Travel