Complaint Review: Discount Global Travel

• Submitted: Mon, January 15, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, January 15, 2007

• Reported By:Walled Lake Michigan
Discount Global Travel
25554 Woodward Ave., Royal Oak, Michigan 48067 Nationwide U.S.A.

Discount Global Travel Ripoff dishonest fraudulent sale pitch, doesn't come through with product. Royal Oak Michigan

I have been a part of this scam for 1.5 years and have been sold a false bill of goods. Do you consider a trailer a condo? That is what I got through DGT in Phoenix without tell me in was a trailer. I asked for a condo and got a trailer park with nice amenities. Not to mention the cow smell. Try explaining this to your golfing buddies.

I have been on 12 vacations in this 1.5 years with DGT and never used them once because I found better deals through Orbitz. This is the first time I have used them and this is what I get. I tried to call them but line was busy all day. I tried their website and they changed the password on me. I have not been able to contact DGT for over a month.

I finally got through and it has been sold to another company. No letter or anything. I called the finance company today and stopped payment. What a ripoff.

Walled Lake, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2007 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Global-Travel/nationwide/Discount-Global-Travel-Ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-sale-pitch-doesnt-come-through-with-p-230686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Global Travel