Complaint Review: Discount Gold Brokers

Discount Gold Brokers
Internet USA

Discount Gold Brokers Over Eight weeks and Waiting...  Internet

*Consumer Comment: Attention Discount Gold broker Customers

I ordered 400  American Eagle silver coins on April 5, 2013. The payment cleared on May 10, 2013.

The contract specified 2-4 weeks for delivery.  After 4 weeks

I attempted to contact this broker and left a message on the web page for contact.  I also called and was given a telephone number responsible for delivery.  To date no one has called.

On May 6, 2013 I sent an email in their contact web site canceling the order.  I have not yet heard a word from these people.  Doing a web search, I see this web site should have been my first stop before doing business with these people.  I filed a complaint with the FTC and will file a law suite if necesary.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Gold-Brokers/internet/Discount-Gold-Brokers-Over-Eight-weeks-and-Waitingnbsp-Internet-1057312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Gold Brokers

Attention Discount Gold broker Customers

AUTHOR: fraud Investigator - ()

Hi Discount Gold Brokers Customers

I dug further and discovered that we have recently issued an enforcement action against Discount Gold Brokers, Inc., on April 15 of last year. The “Desist & Refrain” order prohibits further sale of commodities to California customers. Please feel free to advertise the order against the company as you see fit. You may reproduce the actual order or provide the link to our website where it is posted: dbo.ca.gov/ENF/pdf/2013/DiscountGoldBrokers_dr.pdf.

As for current customers with grievances, the best advice I can give is for individuals to file a complaint with the California Department of Business Oversight so that we can further our official investigation into the company. Our complaints page is at dbo.ca.gov/Consumers/consumer_services.asp.

Complaints may also be filed online and the process to do so begins at this page: dbo.secureprtportal.com/pages/dfi_ecomplaint.aspx.

As stated on the webpages above, this is our philosophy regarding complaints:

The California Department of Business Oversight encourages the public to submit complaints if it is believed that a licensee of the Department is acting in violation of state law or has acted improperly. Complaints are also encouraged regarding any company or person that may be conducting unlicensed activity that is within the Department’s jurisdiction. The Department evaluates and reviews complaints for alleged violations of the laws we administer and take appropriate action as authorized under the law.

You may provide any or all of this information as you see fit.

Thanks,