Complaint Review: Discount Gold Brokers.com

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: Shad — Lumberton Texas
Discount Gold Brokers.com
4924 Balboa Blvd. Ste. 632 Encino, California USA

Discount Gold Brokers.com NO Gold, NO Silver, NO Call Back, NO Refund, Little Recourse, & I was a repeat customer. Encino California

I have been a repeat customer of Discount Gold brokers since 2012 having bought gold and/or silver two other times from them in the past with no issues. I had no reason to think; or even believe that I would get robbed and treated like this.

On Jan 9, 2014; after saving for months, I called DGB saled line like I always have and a gentleman picked up immediately.  He was not the guy I had delt with in the past but I was in a hurry so I allowed him to take my order of $5,287.00 for 3 oz of gold and 70 oz of silver.  I then made a deposit of $287.00.  I spoke with them multiple times throughout the week with no issues while I FedExed the remainder of $5000.00 to them.  I wanted to make sure they recieved the funds in a timely manner and of course get a reciept from them.  Which I did.

After waiting four weeks (the alotted time) and not recieving my purchase I started calling and I have gotten the run around ever since.  It has now been 2.5 months and I cant even get anyone at DGB to answer the phone.  The few times I have spoke with them they said they would get my order out by friday for sure; because I have waited long enough.  Of course I still havent recieved anything.  Next week I'm going to try and get in to see the US Attorney in the city I live in.  Stay away from DGB!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Gold-Brokerscom/Encino-California-91316/Discount-Gold-Brokerscom-NO-Gold-NO-Silver-NO-Call-Back-NO-Refund-Little-Recourse--1131483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Gold Brokers.com