Complaint Review: Discount Marine Supplies

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Al Johnson — Rochester Illinois United States of America
Discount Marine Supplies
1061 Fairview Avenue Wyomissing, Pennsylvania United States of America

Discount Marine Supplies charged me for overnight shipping on an item they don't even stock and won't refund my money. Wyomissing, Pennsylvania

I needed and ordered a light for my boat and some other items from Discount Marine Supplies. I needed the light fast so I paid extra to have it shipped overnight. 3 days later I got 2 of the 4 items I ordered but no light. On the 4th day I recieved the balance of my order with no light.

I called about 10 times and left messages for them to call me, NO calls. I wrote about 6 emails for them to call me, I got one email response back that said the light I ordered is out of stock and they would refund my money. Of course they didn't. They also owe me for the over night shipping I paid for. Nothing. I can't get a hold of them so I guess I will have to sue them to get my money back.

Discount Marine Supplies is a RIP-OFF and they have NO customer service! I will never buy from them again....not that I did, I just gave them my money. I will however accept their challenge, in doing my part to help to make them them an honest company to do business with. I am tenacious like that. I will get my money back even if I have to fly to Pennsylvania to get it.

Al Johnson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Marine-Supplies/Wyomissing-Pennsylvania-19610/Discount-Marine-Supplies-charged-me-for-overnight-shipping-on-an-item-they-dont-even-sto-927810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Marine Supplies