Complaint Review: Discount-Merchant.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 10, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Greg — Mint Hill North Carolina United States of America
Discount-Merchant.com
2215 Paseo De Las Americas, Suite 30 San Diego, California United States of America

Discount-Merchant.com Discount-Merchant.com refund policy is a scam! San Diego, California

Discount-Merchant.com Refund Policy is a SCAM!

Please take in account the company's refund policy is a Scam; I purchased a Lamp to talk to a salesman (Ron) to find out that I had other problems also.  It's is very simple they offer a refund if you comply with their terms!  The lamp was purchased at the beginning of September and the Lamp did not fix the issue, so I called to ask questions and the salesman offered an exchange which at this point he failed to tell me that an exchange voids the warranty!  Then Ron proceeded to tell me that I could not return the exchanged lamp only after two days of receiving it.   Discount-Merchant.com is not a company I will ever use nor promote, I question there customer service! I question that every time I call I get the same person (Ron).   Please do not using this company or be very wary of the refund practice!

Greg

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Merchantcom/San-Diego-California-92154/Discount-Merchantcom-Discount-Merchantcom-refund-policy-is-a-scam-San-Diego-Californi-953174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount-Merchant.com