Complaint Review: Discount Natural Foods - Vitaglo.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Discount Natural Foods - Vitaglo.com
3990 New Court Avenue Syracuse, New York U.S.A.

Discount Natural Foods - Vitaglo.com OWNER DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS CUSTOMERS OR PRODUCTS!! Syracuse New York

There was a problem with a product. It came opened. Called the owner he got irrate and said he did not care if me or any one I knew of ever ordered from him. I have ordered for years and never had that problem. He said he would replace the product but refused to pay for shipping. He was so rude and hung up on me, while I was talking, several times. It was only when I told him that I would report him to BBB that he did not hang up. Instead he cut me off while I was talking and told me that he (MIKE) was the owner and did not have time for my complaint!!! I was outraged and appalled. The guy was nasty and all over one bottle of oil that he should replace according to his return policy.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Natural-Foods-Vitaglocom/Syracuse-New-York-13206/Discount-Natural-Foods-Vitaglocom-OWNER-DOES-NOT-CARE-ABOUT-HIS-CUSTOMERS-OR-PRODUCTS-473780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Natural Foods - Vitaglo.com