Complaint Review: Discount Natural Foods

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: AB — APOPKA Florida United States of America
Discount Natural Foods
3990 New Court Road Syracuse, New York United States of America

Discount Natural Foods Michael Schwartz owner Deceptive, Brash and down right nasty Syracuse, New York

I placed an order with this company on 11/18/12  they quickly took my $107+ dollars and then I never heard from them. I sent an email no response.

I called them to inquire about my order.  A man by the name of Mike came on the line said we don't have that in we will give you your money back and hung up in my face.  When I called back to inquire about being hung up on he was more rude and vulgar.

I will NEVER order nor recommend this company to anyone.  Why if they did not have the product was I not contacted or why did they not have an "out of Stock" notice on the item. One can only wonder how long they would have kept my money or how long they will keep my money since I have yet to receive a refund.

Buyer beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Natural-Foods/Syracuse-New-York-13206/Discount-Natural-Foods-Michael-Schwartz-owner-Deceptive-Brash-and-down-right-nasty-Syracu-976093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Natural Foods