Complaint Review: Discount Pet Medication USA

• Updated: Sat, March 08, 2014

• Reported By: Julie — Breaux Bridge Louisiana
Discount Pet Medication USA
Internet Australia

Discount Pet Medication USA SIERRA NEVADA PET COMPANY PTY LTD Will not communicate with me ref incorrect order I received from them. Redbank Plains QLD, Australia

*Consumer Comment: Information relative to company involved - DiscountPetMedication.biz

*Author of original report: Resolved

12/5/2013 I ordered flea treatment called Revolution for my cats. I odered online from Discount Pet Medication. After 2 weeks I contacted the company via phone and email because I did not receive my order.  I did not receive an answer from them.

I then contacted Paypal.  They said the company sent them proof of shipping to me.

On 12/28/2013 I received the order.  When I rece'd the order I saw that it was shipped from Australia.  There was no indication on the company website that it was shipping from Australia.

When I opened the package it was Revoluiton for dogs.  I do not have dogs and cannot use it.  I have tried contacting the company again by email and phone and have not received an answer from them.

Paypal said they can't help my any further because I received the item.

I am on a limited income due to being laid off from my job.  That is why ordered from them, because the price was good.

I am posting this here on Ripoff Report so that other people won't have to go through the same prolems with this company, Discount Pet Medication.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Pet-Medication-USA/internet/Discount-Pet-Medication-USA-SIERRA-NEVADA-PET-COMPANY-PTY-LTD-Will-not-communicate-with-1114151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Pet Medication USA

Information relative to company involved - DiscountPetMedication.biz

AUTHOR: Skimmer90 - ()

While researching discounted pet medications for flea, tick, and other pest management, I too came about DiscountPetMedication.biz as a source for Revolution for Cats. I poked around and found several things that were referenced in the complaint.

The DiscountPetMedication.biz - About Us page clearly states the company sources their products from Australia, Canada, and the US.

1. "Our pet medications and other pet products are sourced from Australia, Canada and the United States to bring you great savings. All products are genuine, labeled in English and have the longest expiry dates currently available (most have at least a year or two before expiry)."

2. The company for whatever reason is using a domain name / host that protects their true identity - Original domain name holder (GoDaddy.com), domain DiscountPetMedication.biz is held by DomainsByProxy.com.

DomainsByProxy states under their Consumer Concerns section,

"Consumer Concerns

3. If you represent a state Attorney General’s office or the Better Business Bureau or are a consumer who is dissatisfied with a product/service purchased from a website that utilizes Domains By Proxy’s privacy service, and would like to contact the site owner, please email a description of the issue, along with your contact information to consumerconcerns@domainsbyproxy.com.

This address is reserved for consumer issues only. If you have a non-consumer claim involving a DBP customer, please close this box and submit your claim by clicking the “File a Claim” button."

This may provide the customer filing the report another mechanism to gain a satisfactory resolution if they are unable to contact the vendor directly.

4. The company behind DiscountPetMedication.biz bills as SIERRA NEVADA PET COMPANY PTY LTD. Here is information related to that entity. It confirms the entity operates out of Queensland, AU.

Resolved

AUTHOR: Julie Harrington - ()

Received an email from the company.  Problem resolved.

dirty