Complaint Review: Discount Shoe Outlet US

• Submitted: Mon, March 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Raegan DiBiase — Warwick Rhode Island
Discount Shoe Outlet US

Discount Shoe Outlet US SCAM, no response from company, rip off, thieves Internet

I ordered a pair of Nike Shox in February. My debit card was charged $82.00 the very next day. Their site says orders ship within 10 working days. After the 10th day passed I began to try to contact the company. The phone number directs you to send an email, I sent and email, no response, I contacted them on Face Book, no response. Yet their Facebook page has a disclaimer that all negative comments will be removed. So they can monitor for that but not respond to my request....

This place is a total scam. I wish I would have read all the negative feedback about them first. I am so upset. Totally got ripped off and feel like I am out $82. Which is a lot of money to me.

I will be taking any actions I can to get my money back...or at least get the product I ordered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Shoe-Outlet-US/internet/Discount-Shoe-Outlet-US-SCAM-no-response-from-company-rip-off-thieves-Internet-1035638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Shoe Outlet US