Complaint Review: Discount Shoes Outlet

• Updated: Mon, March 25, 2013

• Reported By: Steve Crandall — Mason Michigan
Discount Shoes Outlet

Discount Shoes Outlet DO NOT BUY from this company! What a RIPOFF! Internet

I ordered Nike Shox shoes from this company on January 21st, 2013, and did not receive them as of March 5th, 2013, I still had not received them, so I contacted the toll free number, and the gentleman said he apologized, that he does see my order, but it was never placed. He agreed to refund my shipping charges, and would do a direct ship to me to cut down on the amount of time it would take to get my shoes. As of March 19, or two weeks later since my last call, I still had not received my shoes, and when I contacted them, he apologized again, but I told him I no longer wanted the shoes, and I wanted a full refund. He disputed giving me the refund, but I told him it had been 60 days since I first placed my order, and I was not willing to wait any longer.

As of March 25, 2013, and after repeated emails isagoge for my refund with no response, and after calling their toll-free number which now refers you to send emails only, I have had enough. I want this company shut down, and I want my $83.48 refunded to me for my Nike Shoz shoes that I never received. This guys are awful, so please don't buy from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Shoes-Outlet/internet/Discount-Shoes-Outlet-DO-NOT-BUY-from-this-company-What-a-RIPOFF-Internet-1037807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Shoes Outlet