Complaint Review: Discount Tire

• Reported By: ScammedFromDiscountTire — Newaygo Michigan
Discount Tire
4149 Alpine Ave NW Comstock Park, Michigan United States of America

Discount Tire Lied About Service Performed Comstock Park, Michigan

*Author of original report: pictures of receipt

After several long trips to the store for one of the new Assurance tires leaking air, they finally said they found a screw in it. They said they fixed it and rotated the tires because they were overdue. Today I had new struts installed on back. While inspecting the car while on the rack, something shiny caught my eye. It was the screw, in the tire they said was fixed, and obviously not rotated because was in the same location. Just to make sure it wasn't a coincidence, I had the mechanic look at the other three tires, no plug. I looked just to be sure, no plug. Which means also that all the times they said the tires were rotated, they obviously lied also because the same tire lost air in the same location, drivers back. Of all the opportunities in my life I could sue someone and didn't, I wish a lawyer would read this and call me and say, lets sue these lying bastards, I would take him up on it. [continued below]....
..... How many other people have they lied to and screwed out of time and money?? Over $600 in tires with supposed free rotations and they think I am supposed to trust them again, or with a warrenty god forbid I should need . If you read this and know a lawyer - ask if he/she would take the case to sue discount tire. This kind of dishonest business should be put out of business. Glad I noticed before the trip I was supposed to take tomorrow for the U.P. After 35 years of buying tires exclusively at discount tire, sending friends and relatives there as well, I am going to switch loyalties to Belle tire. Can't do any worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Tire/Comstock-Park-Michigan-49321/Discount-Tire-Lied-About-Service-Performed-Comstock-Park-Michigan-1046292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Tire

pictures of receipt

AUTHOR: DissatisfiedWithCharter - ()

I have pictures of receipt that shows the tire was fixed and the tires were rotated, neither of which was done. I wanted to upload pics of the receipt but dont see a button to click to do that.