Complaint Review: Discount Towing Services

• Updated: Mon, November 25, 2013

• Reported By: Discount Towing Services — Brooklyn Center Minnesota
Discount Towing Services
8413 Center Drive Brooklyn Center, Minnesota USA

Discount Towing Services Trent Olson Discount Towing Services Ripped Me Off Lying about Mechanical Services After They Tow My Car Brooklyn Center Minnesota

I called discount towing to tow my car off the freeway to my home, they came back 2 days later to tow it back to their shop because trent Olson told me he had a mechanic that could fix my car, I called trent back later that evening to find out what was wrong with the car he told me he wasn't sure, he said he would call me in the morning The next morning no call, later in the day finally got a hold off Trent Olson he said that the mechanic comes in at 3pm I call & Text Trent Olson back 3 more times he said the mechanic wasn't in so i decided to drive over to the business In back completley dark no one in site, I text Trent telling him i want to see my car he said it was in back.

i didn't trust him because he was yelling at me demanding $80.00 for his tow .... he towed it because he said he could fix the car, I decided to call the police and 2 squad cars informed me that this isn't the first time they had been to this business for problems  I found my car!! but it had parts taken off and thrown in the front seat!! so i had to pay Trent Olson $80.00 to release the car so another tow company could tow it off his lot.

He's a liar   there's no mechanic on duty  don't trust this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2013 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-Towing-Services/Brooklyn-Center-Minnesota/Discount-Towing-Services-Trent-Olson-Discount-Towing-Services-Ripped-Me-Off-Lying-about-M-1102187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount Towing Services