Complaint Review: Discount World Travel

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — St. Catharines Ontario
Discount World Travel
2632 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, Florida USA

Discount World Travel Discount World Vacations Thought I won a vacation but it didn't happen. Hollywood Florida

I entered my name into a contest to win a trip.  They called me and told me I had won a "discounted" trip.  I hat to pay $450 for my husband and I to receive 2 trips to Florida and 1 to Hawaii.  It seemed legitimate because I was at a fair and they had a kiosk to enter your name in to win this trip.  So, I took the deal and paid the $450 and they would send me an email confirming everything.  They sent me all this info and it seemed legit.  I have now tried several times to book my trips and cannot get a hold of anyone by phone or email.  And their website is now down and their phone number is now disconnected.  I am out a lot of money when I didn't have much to begin with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-World-Travel/Hollywood-Florida-33020/Discount-World-Travel-Discount-World-Vacations-Thought-I-won-a-vacation-but-it-didnt-hap-1073976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount World Travel