Complaint Review: Discount shoes outlet us

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: Ashley — Naples Florida
Discount shoes outlet us

Discount shoes outlet us Dishonorable, dishonest, thieves, Internet

I purchased a pair of Nike shox from discount shoes outlet us for appox $85.00, this was a Xmas gift. I never received these shoes, couldn't get a call back, left several messages online and vm. No one ever returned my call and there was not one place online to leave a review or comment or email. This was very upsetting to me as I just sit back and watch some company steal from me and lie. The site seemed to give me a fake transaction number and shipping conformation. Now that I see there is an attorney that is looking into this, hopefully I will get my money back and they will have to deal with the law. The Facebook page they promote has all negative feedback and activity, this leads me to believe people are starting to catch on. I suggest not using this site to purchase anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discount-shoes-outlet-us/internet/Discount-shoes-outlet-us-Dishonorable-dishonest-thieves-Internet-1041596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discount shoes outlet us