• Report: #1011959

Complaint Review: DiscountAnimieUsa

• Submitted: Sun, February 10, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, February 10, 2013

• Reported By: Tammy — medford Oregon United States of America

DiscountAnimieUsa did not receive order Internet

I placed an order for Eureka Seven Box set on Jan. 13, 2013. (40.71) I received a confirmation letter via e-mail. I was told I would receive another e-mail to let me know when it was to be sent to my son as a present. He told me he has not received it yet. I went to their sight and tried to access to see if the package had been sent and to try to find a contact number or address and couldn't find a thing. I have ordered things online before and never had a problem until now. I hope this can be resolved and my money refunded. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2013 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiscountAnimieUsa/internet/DiscountAnimieUsa-did-not-receive-order-Internet-1011959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiscountAnimieUsa