Complaint Review: DiscountElectronics.com

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: tn22 — Tennessee United States of America

DiscountElectronics.com NO REFUNDS -- *Read the fine print*, Internet

I ordered a DVD drive for my computer. It was listed @ the website to fit my computer, but was the wrong part. They did not have the correct one in stock.

BEWARE: DiscountElectronics.com DOES NOT GIVE REFUNDS!! Read the fine print. I'm very disappointed; I even paid to send it back, not realizing I would not get a refund. $50 wasted.

I don't want their "cost minus postage & 15% restocking fee" that they credited to their store account.  Who needs that kind of service?

I admit my mistake in not reading their "Terms of Service" agreement.  --Just want to let others know they will absolutely refuse to refund your money.  Most businesses would offer an option to refund or give credit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiscountElectronicscom/internet/DiscountElectronicscom-NO-REFUNDS-Read-the-fine-print-Internet-933675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiscountElectronics.com