Complaint Review: DiscountOrderNow.com

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: JohnT — Ft. Myers Florida United States of America
DiscountOrderNow.com

DiscountOrderNow.com Total Ripoff without even trying to cover Internet

They listed a new camera that was 30% less than the lowest price I could find elsewhere.

I ordered it, they sent me a nice receipt and a note that I would hear back from them. Next day I got an email from them saying the order was shipped and that I would get a tracking number in 24 hours.
That's the last I heard from them in almost a month.

They have no address, no phone number, and their online support is offline and mailbox full. But they are still out there, online, taking money.

I've emailed 6 times and have received no response. I've been had, totally.

Watch out for them!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiscountOrderNowcom/internet/DiscountOrderNowcom-Total-Ripoff-without-even-trying-to-cover-Internet-1012733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiscountOrderNow.com