Complaint Review: Discountshoesoutlet

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Bruce — Cardington Ohio
Discountshoesoutlet

Discountshoesoutlet I ordered shoes from this company and never recieved them. I have tryed contacting them everyday for 2 months now,there is never anyone answering my phone calls or e-mails.This company will rip you of Internet

I ordered a pair of shoes from this company and have not recieved them yet and it has been three months.I have tryed to call them on the phone and e-mail them eveyday and I cant get ahold of anyone. I have even conntacted the better buisness bureu and they cant get ahold of them either. Do not order anything from this company unless you just want to throw your money away. If you dont believe me just try and call their phone number anytime and you will see (1-866-861-01560

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discountshoesoutlet/internet/Discountshoesoutlet-I-ordered-shoes-from-this-company-and-never-recieved-them-I-have-try-1044607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discountshoesoutlet