Complaint Review: Discountstripper.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 16, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, January 16, 2011

• Reported By: Brasida — schenectady New York United States of America
3 Annette Drive Melbourne, FL 32904-1989 Melbourne, Florida United States of America

Discountstripper.com East coast Fashions DID NOT SHIP MY $98 ORDER I DIDNT GET CREDIT OR AN EMAIL AT ALL STOLE money Melbourne, Florida

I ordered a number of items from this store to be delivered next day air. I was charged $98 for my order. I did not get the order or an en email from this company. it has been over a month and nobody has contacted me. I will not let this matter slide.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2011 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discountstrippercom/Melbourne-Florida-32904/Discountstrippercom-East-coast-Fashions-DID-NOT-SHIP-MY-98-ORDER-I-DIDNT-GET-CREDIT-OR-A-683392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discountstripper.com