characterized

• Updated: Mon, July 05, 2010

• Reported By: Joseph — Tampa Florida United States of America
Discountvantruck.com
7601 Ramish Ave Internet United States of America

Discountvantruck.com discount van truck.com Sent used truck seat instead of new after almost a month late, Internet

I ordered and paid for a new truck seat on May 14, 2010. I was told that it was in stock and would be shipped within 2 days. Three weeks later I still did not receive it so I emailed company 2 times and waited another 4 days with no response. Then I emailed owner dave@discountvantruck.com and also received no reply. After no replies to my emails I called sales and spoke with Linda and she said the seat was on its way. 5 days later I received a used seat that had stains all over it. It had a date stamped on it of 2006. I paid over $500 for a new seat and I received a used one almost a full month later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2010 11:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discountvantruckcom/internet/Discountvantruckcom-discount-van-truckcom-Sent-used-truck-seat-instead-of-new-after-almo-620448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discountvantruck.com