• Report: #422037

• Submitted: Mon, February 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 09, 2009

• Reported By:Hilliard Ohio
Discover Credit Card Services SOE*COMMERCE 858-537-0898 CA
P.O. Box 30943 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Discover Credit Card Services SOE*COMMERCE 858-537-0898 CA fradulent charge Salt Lake City Utah

I had two charges on my credit card for $69.98 from SOE*COMMERCE 858-537-0898 CA. I called Discover, because I did not have a business relationship with SOE and did not make the charges. I have never reported any other fraudulent charge to Discover in many years of using their credit card. I reported this charge to them as soon as it appeared on my card. Discover's response was to send me the user agreement from SOE which I had seen. Contacting SOE was impossible without an account.

I canceled my account with Discover, because I didn't feel I could trust using their service in the future.

Teresa
Hilliard, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2009 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discover-Credit-Card-Services-SOECOMMERCE-858-537-0898-CA/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84130/Discover-Credit-Card-Services-SOECOMMERCE-858-537-0898-CA-fradulent-charge-Salt-Lake-City-422037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discover Credit Card Services SOE*COMMERCE 858-537-0898 CA