Complaint Review: Discover Enterprise

• Updated: Mon, January 18, 2010

• Reported By: deramos206 — seattle Washington United States of America
Discover Enterprise
561 Keystone Ave. PMB 299 Reno, Nevada United States of America

Discover Enterprise MAGS4HOME, MAG4ENTERTMNT, MAGSENTRTMNT, IDPROTECT, HMWARANTEE and I bet many, many more. This company makes UNAUTHORIZED withdrawls Reno, Nevada

My Debit account started receiving unauthorized charges in May, 2009.  One company disguised as several companies, has been charging my account.  I called the company  and talked to a Michael.  I told him that I never authorized MAGS4HOME,  to withdrawl money and did not want any service from them.  He said he would cancel my acct.  I called the company again an hour later to verify that my acct was terminated.  This time I talked to Jessica with HMWARANTEE and asked her for my asigned account number.   I also asked her if she/HMWARANTEE was a part of MAGS4HOME and IDPROTECT, she verified that they were.  Jessica told me my acct # and that I will receive a cancellation notice in the mail.  I have not received a notice yet.  I contacted my Credit Union who advised me to cancel my card.  My CU gave me my money back and is doing their own investigation.

It is now January, 2010 and I received a PAST DUE NOTICE from Discover Enterprise Magazine Membership in the amount of $44.84.  This is the 1st correspondence I received from them.  At least I know who they are now.

Today, January 18, 2010,  I received a call from Anna (?) telling me that my account is past due.  I told her that I needed a detailed list of what I owed and when it was that I authorized this membership.  She did not take it very well and told me that she has a recording of my voice authorizing the membership.  I said I wanted that and the information I requested.  She said, "Why should I go out of my way to give you that information when you will just turn your back?"  I told her I wanted that information and she said, "What will you do if I get you that information?"   I said I needed the proof of when I got roped into this scam, and that I know this is a scam.  This conversation ended when I hung up on her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2010 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discover-Enterprise/Reno-Nevada-89503/Discover-Enterprise-MAGS4HOME-MAG4ENTERTMNT-MAGSENTRTMNT-IDPROTECT-HMWARANTEE-and-I-be-556441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discover Enterprise