Complaint Review: Discover Enterprise

• Reported By: c-hag — hastings Florida United States of America
Discover Enterprise
561 Keystone Ave. PMB299 Reno,, Nevada United States of America

Discover Enterprise Phone harrassment demanding payment Reno,, Nevada

My husband received a call from Discover Enterprises. To make a long story short, He ordereed 1 magazine. The next thing I kneww, I kepted seeing deductions on my checking acount. I notified our bank, they canceled out or cards and gave us new ones. We got most of the money back, but now are receiving phone calls from very rude collectors. One told my husband to " get off his fat ass, reach in his wallett and pay them".  it's gotton worst. Now my husband gets rude with them. It has been a nightmare!    These people cost us close to 200.00, bounced our checking acount, and allmost scared to answer the phon. Thank goodness for caller ID

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2009 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discover-Enterprise/Reno-Nevada-89503/Discover-Enterprise-Phone-harrassment-demanding-payment-Reno-Nevada-547742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discover Enterprise