Complaint Review: Discover Enterprise

• Submitted: Thu, January 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 28, 2010

• Reported By: Jeffrey — wuakesa Wisconsin U.S.A.
Discover Enterprise

Discover Enterprise Telemarketing Scam, Internet

This Company will call you from third party information received from websites you may have made a purchase on.  They SCAM goes like this:  They text/ email you a phone number to call with a 'verification' number.  They initially tell you 'won' a $200 dollar Walmart or gas card.  They then ask you for your credit card info. so that they can pay for shipping you information to review.  This information miraculously costs $29.95 a month, but you may cancel at any time and still receive your $200 dollar gift card.  I'm sure you've all heard this same song and dance before!

I feel really stupid falling for this B.S.  therefore I'm tacking the time to report this so others may be protected!  PLEASE Do Not fall for the "you've WON something", but need to pay for it!  I also called my credit card company, and low and behold there was already a debit made from this company... AFTER I told them I did not want to go through with their offer because of the inconsistent things they were saying during their spiel on the phone.  Discover Enterprise assured me I would not be charged anything...  obviously they are liars and deceitful!  And my credit card debit proves that...  I'm sure this will be fun to try and remove and get reimbursed for these charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2010 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discover-Enterprise/internet/Discover-Enterprise-Telemarketing-Scam-Internet-561299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discover Enterprise