Complaint Review: Discover Enterprises

561 Keystone Ave PMB 299 , rENO, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 1800-340-2457
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Discover Enterprises i RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THEIR COLLECTIONS dEPT SAYING i OWE THEM $919.08. They are trying to extaut money from me. I am very enraged at this company and want to know what can be done to stop them f rENO, Nevada

I just opend a letter from Discover Enterprise collections manager Ms. Daniels demanding $919.08 from me for an account that they claim I have with them.  These people are farudulent.  They harrass people on their jobs trying to get you to commit to their promotions and misleadingly sign you up for something that in my case I never committed to.  I beleive this is a magazine company who  I repeatedly told I do not want their subscriptions becaues I am already receiving the same subscritions for years from the direct suppliers.  They went ahead without my consent and I beleive sign me up.

I never agreed to many deal with them.  It is very wrong when you are trying to order something totally different on line and these sleezy people try to extaout you out of $919.08 that you never ever committed or had any dealing with them about.  I want to put this company out in the public because I refuse to give them a penny of my hard earned money that I cannot afford.  I feel the better business bureau and the Attorney General's office need to get involved and stop fraudulent companies such as Discover Enterprise from ripping off poor vulnerable people.  I have made or signed no agreement with these people for their products or service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2010 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discover-Enterprises/rENO-Nevada-89503/Discover-Enterprises-i-RECEIVED-A-LETTER-FROM-THEIR-COLLECTIONS-dEPT-SAYING-i-OWE-THEM-9-627902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discover Enterprises