Complaint Review: Discover Financial Services

• Updated: Tue, October 27, 2009

• Reported By: BigFatDaddyO — Benton Harbor Michigan USA
Discover Financial Services
P.O Box 30943 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Discover Financial Services - Discover Card Discover card PPD (Personal protection) Scam Salt Lake City, Utah

After reading a mailing from Discover Card that spoke of a great low interest deal and perks by transferring credit card balances I did so. That was late April 2009. Admitting ignorance I sat by the side and watched $232.32 for PPD Services get added to my balance from May to October. I have just penned a letter to the Discover Refund Dispute Office and await their response. I either missed this carefully disguised offering or they hoodwinked me. In any event I have told them to stop this and refund the money or I'll take whatever actions at my disposal including transferring out and canceling the card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discover-Financial-Services/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-30943/Discover-Financial-Services-Discover-Card-Discover-card-PPD-Personal-protection-Scam-S-515511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discover Financial Services