Complaint Review: Discovery Clubhouse

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: cthornblad — Ogden Utah United States of America
Discovery Clubhouse
3953 Pacific Avenue Riverdale, Utah United States of America

Discovery Clubhouse did not fullfill there part of the agreement in the safety and care of my son while attending. Riverdale, Utah

Scary place to take kids!

They do not take my child where they tell me they are taking him.

My son continually comes home with scratches and bruises from other kids. The other kids bully my son
and throw his clothes over the fence. He has informed the staff many times, as have I, and they have not given me so much as a single note letting me know that even an altercation of any kind has happened.

I spoke with them about it and it was like they didn't care. No discipline, no caring, no worry for other children's behavior towards your own.

I hope nobody has to go through what my son has had to endure there.

I also prepaid for the month and when these things kept happening, I removed my son from their "care". When I called to get a refund they basically snubbed me and informed me they were not going to do that, not even for the time that was paid for, but was not used.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discovery-Clubhouse/Riverdale-Utah-84405/Discovery-Clubhouse-did-not-fullfill-there-part-of-the-agreement-in-the-safety-and-care-o-942405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discovery Clubhouse