Complaint Review: Discovery Herbs

• Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: Maureen — Turlock California United States of America
Discovery Herbs
8345 NW 66th St #3650 Miami, Florida United States of America

Discovery Herbs www.gallstonesite.com Gallstone cleanse, natural gallstone relief, cleanse & flush gallstones Miami, Florida

I ordered the gall cleanse product in the hopes of getting rid of my gallstones.  As soon as I started taking the product, I immediately became very bloated and gained about 10 pounds.  I took the product as directed on the bottles.  I contacted the company to find out if maybe it wasn't working the way it was suppose to, unfortunately, they were of no help.  The representative told me to cut the dose in 1/2, which I did.

I continued to take the product for about a month, with no relief in site and no way of knowing if the stones were actually breaking down.  I mean, how are you suppose to see them if they flush out of your body?  Especially if they are the size of a grain of sand.  I then contacted the company again and requested a RMA to send the product back to them for a full refund.  The website says they have a 1 year guarantee on all products.

It has been over a month and I still have not received a refund for my product.  I have called the company repeatedly to get a refund and every time they state the refund will be credited to my account the next day or by the end of the week.  I have wasted several hours on this and am completely fed up.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company and will be posting my experience with the product and how the company handles their "guarantee" all over social media.

I just want everyone to know that the product does not work, go get your gallbladder removed, you will feel so much better and not have to deal with the lies this company spreads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Discovery-Herbs/Miami-Florida-33166/Discovery-Herbs-wwwgallstonesitecom-Gallstone-cleanse-natural-gallstone-relief-cleanse-766340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Discovery Herbs