Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Bakersfield California
Dish Network
dishnetwork.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Dish Network EchoStar Satellite L.L.C Made unauthorized debit to bank account. ripoff. El Paso Texas

I called to cancel service for one of the receivers for Dish Network. I was instructed to await a shipping box and shipping labels; that they insisted that I used to ship back their equipment, to "ensure proper shipping and addressing" of their equipment. I called Dish Network back regarding the box numerous times in the course of a month and a half, and each time I was assured that they would be sending me a box. A box has yet to come; and than one day they debit my account $199.00 for the receiver. I have since cancel my service with them entirely, and I have no doubt that they will attempt the very same tactic to steal more money for the other two receivers that I am sending back.

Jerry
Bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network-/nationwide/Dish-Network-EchoStar-Satellite-LLC-Made-unauthorized-debit-to-bank-account-ripoff-El-116958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network