• Report: #322004

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2008

• Reported By:Cherry Hill New Jersey
Dish Network, Also EchoStar Satellite L.L.C. Dba DISH Network
5701 South Santa Fe Drive Littleton, Colorado U.S.A.

Dish Network And EchoStar Satellite L.L.C. Dba DISH NetworkDish Network, Also EchoStar Satellite L.L.C. Dba DISH Network Blatent Theft of Money from my Bank Account Littleton Colorado

Upon having our Dish Network service disconnected after several years as an excellent customer, Dish Network took $100 from my bank account.

This was to cover the cost of a receiver that I had neglected to return on time. Having later on returned the receiver (along with one that I'd purchased), Dish Network promised to return the money that they took.

Approximately six months later, multiple long phone calls, several e-mails and lots of broken promises later I am still waiting for the return of my money. This is out and out theft!

Do they hope that all the other similar complainants and I will give up just because its all to difficult?

I for one refuse to be steam rollered by this big corporation and I'm looking for a good class-action lawyer. Any volunteers? I have informed Dish Network that I'll be charging them an additional 10% penalty for every additional month that they fail to deliver. If this goes on much longer, I'll also be looking for significant punitive damages.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2008 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network-Also-EchoStar-Satellite-LLC-Dba-DISH-Network/Littleton-Colorado-80120/Dish-Network-And-EchoStar-Satellite-LLC-Dba-DISH-NetworkDish-Network-Also-EchoStar-Sat-322004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network, Also EchoStar Satellite L.L.C. Dba DISH Network