- Report: #1075681
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dish Network Broadband
Dish Network Broadband, Select State/Province USA
Dish Network Broadband Hughes Net 10 GB of data gone in six days without using data Nationwide
*UPDATE Employee: Your Post
*Author of original report: Response
*Consumer Comment: How did you set it up?
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Internet slows way down
2. Call Dish Network and get treated like garbage by snot nose brat at Dish
3. Get told we've exceeded our 10gb of anytime data (anytime FYI means 8AM to 2AM)
4. Explain to Dish that we've been gone for 7 days of our data cycle which started just two weeks ago.
5. Get told there is no way to verify what has been used (just have to trust them)
6. Sign up for 1gb of extra data at $10.00 per gb
7. Immediately turn off modem
8. Wait two hours then turn on modem
9. Login to mydish.com and find that .2gb of my 1 gb has been used while the modem was off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT IGNORE THE WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR DISH BROADBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network-Broadband/Select-StateProvince/Dish-Network-Broadband-Hughes-Net-10-GB-of-data-gone-in-six-days-without-using-data-Natio-1075681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.