Complaint Review: Dish Network E-Club

• Updated: Mon, August 03, 2009

• Reported By:Albuquerque New Mexico
Dish Network E-Club
dishnetwork.com/default.aspx Internet U.S.A.

Dish Network E-Club Gave my credit card information to another company and made fraudulent charges. Internet

I signed up for Dish Network in August of 2005. Today August 3, 2009 I got a call from Visa Fraud Protection about suspicious activity. "E-club - a direct marketing firm listed as satellite protection." I contacted them and they said I signed up for their protection when I ordered Dish Satellite programming. I dug out my Dish Network Service Agreement - no mention of anything like this. I NEVER signed up for ANY SERVICE. After some digging I discovered that Dish Network gave them my credit card information and then began charging my $20 bucks every three months. This is a credit card I use only for my non-profit child care organization, so the bills go to the bookkeeper. I've been being billed for something I never authorized for 4 YEARS!

Mike
Albuquerque, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2009 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network-E-Club/internet/Dish-Network-E-Club-Gave-my-credit-card-information-to-another-company-and-made-fraudulent-476121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network E-Club