- Report: #868988
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Dish Network, LLC
Dish Network, LLCPO Box 9040 Littleton, CO 80160-9040 Littleton, Colorado United States of America
Dish Network, LLC Customer Service Rep Lied Littleton, Colorado
*UPDATE Employee: DISH Answers
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Called Dish Network to inquire about new service.
2. Told the rep I wanted 5 tv's set up and all to be HD boxes with whole room dvr.
3. Asked the rep if they could drop the promotion of the 3 month premium channels that and just add the blockbuster for the term of the contract.
4. Rep said he will have to get manager approval, came back minutes later and said it was aproved.
5. 1 hour later recieved my email confirmation and it was for 4 tvs and the promotion was on my acct, the blockbuster was removed.
Clearly wrong on every aspect of what the rep and I agreed on.
6. I called Dish back after reading my email confirmation and was told by the new rep that I was misinformed on all parrts of my signing up and it was impossible to do what the original rep said he could do.
7. At this point I asked fo rmy refund and the reep said it would take 3-5 days and they were sorry fo rwhat happened.
8. 2 weeks have gone by and no refund issued back to me, so I called Dish and they said the refund was never issued, really??
9. I was told today again that it will be 3-5 days for my refund teo weeks after I should have already had it back.
10. I feel like the reps at Dish will say whatever they can to make a sell and hope nobody does anything about it when they are lied to.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2012 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network-LLC/Littleton-Colorado-/Dish-Network-LLC-Customer-Service-Rep-Lied-Littleton-Colorado-868988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.