Complaint Review: Dish Network Satellite Installer

• Reported By: FieryMAD — charlottee North Carolina
Dish Network Satellite Installer

Dish Network Satellite Installer Dish Thief Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Antenna

Ok.. let me first start of by saying that i enjoy dish network programming although the satelite messes up quite frequently it isn't too bad. I do, however, have a bone to pick with the satellite installer that visited my house.

Now, I currently rent, and own a home in another area but am waiting to figure out what neighborhood we really really want to settle down in.  We hired dish network to come in and install satellite for us as we've never tried them and have heard great reviews from family.

Ok... so this black gentleman came to my front door... stated that he was from dish and wanted to install the satelitte.  He said the only way he could do that was walk around the home, and figure out the best place to put the dish..

"ok...."

He did his observing. came back to the door and said You have a "Direct TV" Satellite in the spot that i NEED to secure my satellite.  He said he would reuse there mount (that they do it all the time)  for dish's satellite..  I said... ok.. do what you have to do.

He mounted his satellite.I thought everything was cool.

Month later, I thought...hmmm... whatever happened to that direct tv satellite dish? I asked my husband had he seen it.. He said, NO..  it isn't outside anywhere...This left me to believe that this FOOL stole the satellite dish...

My reasoning..I DID NOT ask him to discard/remove from premises the old dish. he chose to do so on his on.

Direct Tv satellites sale for over 100 dollars online easily!!!!!

He jacked me for the satellite and I am highly pissed off!!!!!That satellite did not belong to me?????? or you????? how dare you take it with you?
What if the homeowner moves in after me back into there house and turns on there direct tv again

Guess what ... The dish isn't there anymore... I would be help responsible!

This blows and he was kind and curteous when he did it tooo!!!!

BEWARE I TELL YOU !!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network-Satellite-Installer/internet/Dish-Network-Satellite-Installer-Dish-Thief-Internet-1044608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network Satellite Installer

Antenna

AUTHOR: DanB@Dish Network - ()

I can certainly imagine how frustrating this must be for you. In most cases our techs will either give you back the old antenna or will drop it in your trash can as the reflector shields from the antenna usually don't sell for much. The expensive part of the antenna is usually the LNBF and upon cancellation Directv usually requires this back. If the Homeowner wishes to restart services there shouldn't be any additional charges for the antenna as these are usually provided at no cost in the satellite industry. Regardless of all of that though I don't want you to feel as though we have not done right by you. Please send me an email at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com I look forward to assisting you.