Complaint Review: Dish Network - VMC Satellite

• Reported By: Lisa From NM — Albuquerque New Mexico USA
Dish Network - VMC Satellite
www.vmcsatellite.com Internet United States of America

Dish Network - VMC Satellite DO NOT JOIN THEM ITS A RIP OFF, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO!

I signed up with these folks two months ago, I came on here to rip off report didnt see anybody complaining so I went on with it. I figured since they "guarentee" a full refund, it was "ok". NOW there are pages of complaints.

anyway,  I knew it could take awhile but I decided to just get out and get my money back..ya right! The only way to get in touch with them is to fill out some email reply box, I sent a dozen and surprise surprise never got a response back! I cancelled my Credit card I used for them but I will never see that 40.00 I originally agreed to pay. WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2009 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network-VMC-Satellite/internet/Dish-Network-VMC-Satellite-DO-NOT-JOIN-THEM-ITS-A-RIP-OFF-Internet-507737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network - VMC Satellite

#1 Consumer Suggestion

HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN DO!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

I went through the same exact situation. First, I came to ripoffreport to search for VMC Satellite Affilite and I found nothing so I joined. They said 60 day money back guarantee which is why I did it. I joined Sept. 29, 2009 and a fewww days later I checked my website to see if I had any sales. Absolutely nothing! Then I waited a few weeks...Still nothing! Then, I came back to ripoffreport and searched VMC Satellite. That's when I found all these complaints. I was so pissed I decided to send them an e-mail to request a refund. However, they set up the webpage so that if you comment on anything it would appear as if there were technical difficulties with the page. Next, I wrote a letter informing them that I would take legal action if they did not refund me. That is when I received a response letter informing me on how to get my refund. Now I am telling you the same. Go to www.mydishbiz.com or www.mydishprofit.com and click on the link at the bottom of the home page that says contct us.

PLEASE NOTICE THEY WILL ONLY GIVE A REFUND TO THOSE THAT PAID ELECTRONICALLY! (Ex. credit card, debit card, paypal acct, etc) They will not give refunds if you paid by MO, PAPER CHECK, CASH!!

Next, inFORM them that you want to request a refund and cancellation. And Include your full name, clickbank receipt number.

I hope this helps. I just received my refund yesterday.