Complaint Review: Dish Network-one, Low Country Communications

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By:hardeeville South Carolina
Dish Network-one, Low Country Communications
2343 Main Hwy, Bamberg, SC 29003 Littleton, Colorado U.S.A.

Dish Network-oneDish Network-one, Low Country Communications DISH NETWORK STOLE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!! RIPOFF Littleton Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: A reply to Johnny

I signed up for Dish Network here in SC, and the service was ok. I decided that I wasnt watching enough TV, so I had the service cancelled. I understand that there is a cancellation fee, and a final bill. I don't understand how they can just go into my bank account and take whatever they see fit at any time they deem necessary.

I was just paid, they took almost 200 bucks out of my checking account and now I have several bounce fees because of this. The woman on the customer service line said, 'You do realize you owe this money, don't you?'

I quickly replied yes, but that does not give them free reign to go into my account and take it whenever they like!!!

I cannot believe they did this!!!

Not only do I not have enough of my finances to make it the rest of the week, but the overdraft charges are killing me.

Has anyone else dealt with this??> please let me know if anyone does start a class action lawsuit, i will be one of the first to get in line!!!!

Just johnny
hardeeville, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network-one-Low-Country-Communications/Littleton-Colorado-80120/Dish-Network-oneDish-Network-one-Low-Country-Communications-DISH-NETWORK-STOLE-MONEY-OUT-268945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network-one, Low Country Communications

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

A reply to Johnny

AUTHOR: andrew - (United States of America)

Just Johnny,

First of all, I am sorry to hear of your complaint about Dish Network. Secondly, Low Country Communications has really no direct correlation to the situation that you have described. We are an authorized full service retailer who sells, performs installations and services our Dish Network customers. Billing, changes to programming and cancellation fees are handled by Dish Network only, and we have no access to this type of account information. Again, we apologize for any inconveniences that may have occurred, and we as a retailer strive to keep our customers satisfied to the highest possible level.