Complaint Review: Dish Network-one

• Submitted: Sun, October 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 15, 2008

• Reported By:ferndale Washington
Dish Network-one
P.o Box 4475 Englewood, Colorado U.S.A.

Dish Network-one billed me for who ,what I do'nt know they have no known record of it! Englewood Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Itemized

I had dish network installed sometime in january 2008 . My wife pays all the bills so I never look at the bank statements. She pointed out on a bank statement 5 months old that on june 2, and on june 6, dish network took out of my account $220.00 and $500.00 respectively. They claim that they have know record of these transaction, but my bank statement cleary shows it was dish network-one with there phone number 800-333-3474.

Jeff
ferndale, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2008 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network-one/Englewood-Colorado-80155/Dish-Network-one-billed-me-for-who-what-I-dont-know-they-have-no-known-record-of-it-Eng-385012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network-one

Hello, I'm a Partner Technical Service Rep at Echostar, i.e. Dish Network.
I'll need to see the itemized charges on the bill or bank statement to better asses this.
Charges that high could only come from either purchased new equipment or unreturned equipment fees.

Also, let us know if your account is "bundled" with your phone/internet company. I have received calls of charges from the bundled companies that we have no records of, and I can assure you each time we have removed the charge in question. System/human errors is all I could think, neither of which are your fault.