I used Wildblue for several years for my E-mail provider. Along toward the end May, 2011 the service became very poor. I had repair check out the problem several times. The problem was I could not get a signal.
This problem was solved with new equipment by the repair person. (It must be noted that the repair person had to drive about 3 hours to reach my home) By June I had made three calls for repair, and the system quit entirely. The repair person finally decided my computer was not working properly.
I had the computer, and the cables checked out by a computer company. They hooked it up to Hughsnet, and it all worked fine.
At this time I decided to cut my losses and went with another provided. About a month later I called and canceled my contract with Wildblue when I had the other server up and running so I could transfer my files. My bank was drafted for about $116 for back repair and another months payment. After several calls the repair costs and some of the monthly costs were credited back to me, but the money never returned to the bank.
This is when the problems really started. About three weeks after the cancelation, I received the return box and another label for return ups to them. I returned everything requested within a few days. Now they are saying that iI never returned the equipment. One problem is, I did not record the UPS tracking number. ( I trusted them, because in 30 years of using UPS, I have never had an issue)
Now they are trying to charge me $134.23 plus the "credit" due me for a total of $220.00 In calling about this, they would not give me the a valid tracking number so my local UPS office can check their records for pickup.
The lesson learned : Never use a UPS label generated by the equipment owner unless you can request a signed receipt.