Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: missalley — Mississippi
Dish Network
Coldwater, Mississippi USA

Dish Network Damaged my electrical and hole in my wall and refuse to give my money back and want me to stay in agreement after they have damaged my wall. Coldwater Mississippi

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

Dish technician came out to my house in April 2013 to install their service. While doing so they had drilled a hole in my wall. While doing that; the drill caught wires and caused electrical damages and had no electricity for 2-3hrs. Keep in mind I live in the country of MS at least 30 min to nearest town or city. I had to call and electrician from TN to come down. The electrician was so kind to come right on at the  time when I called. I called the electrician after the installation technician called his supervisor; the electrician made it to my house quickly and we still had to wait another 30 min to an hour for the technichian supervisor to arrive. We all access everything to make sure we understood what the agreement was. The electrician replace and repaired the wires at that moment and wrote me out a bill. Which I gave to Dish supervisor so they could reimburse me for the repair of the wires. [continued below]....

..... I then asked the supervisor about the hole in my wall and what were they going to do about it. He stated, "they would give my initial payment for installation back for $46.00; I agreed. After not seeing the payment back on my credit card in May sometime, I called them back to see where my refund was, customer service stated, "I would have it back in 2-3 business days!"

Now we are in June and I have not received my money back....Getting a little up set and by the way. Dish is really a rip off. I paid my first bill after they up sold me a Belkin Surge of how important it was to have and what all it protect. I actually did not pay them because I notice and unauthorize payment from my bank account. When I registered my account and read over everthing after trying to figure out how Dish got into my account after looking over my bank account and I seen a withdrawal I did not authorize. Dish had set up without my knowledge while setting up my account to come out and do the installation they placed my credit card on file with automatic pay. Now tell me that is not stealing right from under your nose. They denied my initial credit back because they said they did not have anything to credit back to my account. I asked them what did that have to with my account. I wanted the money credit back to my credit card. It is not that hard.

I have paid them again in June for a bill and no refund back for the hole in my wall they left. I have stop paying them and I told them I wanted out of my agreement since they don't want to give me my money back for the hole in my wall. They keep transferring, apologizing, for hours. I am sick of Dish and I have no mercy for them and I will not and ever refer them to anyone for business. Dish has been a heachache in my aspirin bottom. They have the nerve to want their equipment back and still haven't giving me my money back; when I say money back; I mean back to my credit card!!!!

I want all charges wipe away; out of agreement and no fees!!!!! I still have a hole in my wall as of August 2013!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Coldwater-Mississippi-38618/Dish-Network-Damaged-my-electrical-and-hole-in-my-wall-and-refuse-to-give-my-money-back-a-1074728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

missalley,

I've reviewed your post and would appreciate your efforts if you could please email me your account number at michael.lemar@dish.com so I can take a look at any and all options.  Thanks!