Complaint Review: Dish Network

Dish Network Unautherized Engelwood, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Your Post

*Consumer Comment: wait

Unauthorized
I called Dish Network   agent in Wisconsin Sterling Satelite.com for information on obtaining  Satellite programming (quote) the agent went ahead and signed me up without my authorization. When I got an Email from Dish with a confirmation number and price, I was shocked and sent an Email stating that I do not want this order to go thru he said he could not cancel I called Dish and cancelled

Now as of the 12 of March and waiting 11 business days I have not received my refund in my bank Account as I was promised I never had the install done. I also always requested someone from the US when I spoke to them the last four times! Dish is a devious outfit not to be trusted they always give you a different answer when you call now I was told I have to wait 7 more days . I am sure glad I dont have  to deal with them. I hope they choke on the money they took from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Engelwood-Colorado-80155/Dish-Network-Unautherized-Engelwood-Colorado-852626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Your Post

AUTHOR: MikeL DISH - ()

Masbro,

If you clearly explain to the agent you're interested in just looking into what we have to offer and request basic pricing for hypothetical service, we're not going to demand your information as that's done only if you provide it to the agent in effort to either get yourself going with a work order or to make certain of what you qualify for among our various promotional plans.

wait

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

If you were just calling for a quote, why did you give them your bank account information? Usually you dont give someone your bank account information unless you are purchasing the service. Something doesnt add up in this story.