Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: Cheryl Grover — Grant Michigan United States of America
Dish Network
9601 S. Meridian Blvd Englewood, Colorado United States of America

Dish Network Jan Jenkins phone # below Lied to me about my monthly payment Englewood, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Monthly rate

I became a customer on 1/2/2011 my promo was suppose to be for $24.99 for a year. In March of 2011 my monthly payment went up to $37.95 I called Dish Network and spoke with Delfinia she assure me my monthly payment would be $37.95 until February 2013. In January 2012 my payment went up to $52.95 I once again called Dish Network I spoke with Steven, Debbie and then was transferred to a Resolution Team membe Jan Jenkins #303-942-8600 Ext 70885. I asked her to pull the phone call on March 10, 2011 she replied they do not keep the calls. I then asked her to let me speak with someone above her. She said Matt who's title is coach would call me back within 24 hours. This was on Jan 16, 2012 and I have yet to hear back from anyone.

I have left two additional message with Jan Jenkins one on 1-22-2-12 and the other on Feb 8, 2012.  This is totally unexceptable to me to have a company lie to you in this way. There customer service is beyond belief. I want Dish Network to stand behind what I was told on March 10, 2011 by Delfinia. I would not recommend Dish Network to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2012 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Englewood-Colorado-80112/Dish-Network-Jan-Jenkins-phone-below-Lied-to-me-about-my-monthly-payment-Englewood-Colo-844968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Monthly rate

AUTHOR: DanB@Dish Network - (USA)

I apologize for any misinformation you have received. I will be more than happy to review your account to see what can be done. Please send me an e-mail at: [email protected]

Daniel Busa