Complaint Review: Dish Network

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — ROCHESTER, NY New York U.S.A.
Dish Network
9601 S Meridian Blvd Englewood, Colorado United States of America

Dish Network Non-Disclosure of Policies and Termination Fees Englewood, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

On 12-13-2010 I purchased a Phone/Internet/Dish Satellite bundle from a company which included Dish Network.  I was told that I was under contact to stay with them for 2 years from the date prior which would mean my 2 years would expire on Dec 13-2013.  Upon calling today 2-2-2013 to cancel my service I was told that because I upgraded to high definition that I was automatically rolled over to a brand new service agreement which would expire in 2014.  I did upgrade to high definition because I was told if I had my monthly service bills deducted automatically from my checking account that I would get free HD.  At no time was I told that this would extend my service agreement and that I would have to pay early termination fees if I got the HD.  Not fair!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/Englewood-Colorado-80112/Dish-Network-Non-Disclosure-of-Policies-and-Termination-Fees-Englewood-Colorado-1007921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Customer Service

AUTHOR: CheriT @ DISH - ()

Hello, my name is Cheri Torres and I work on the Social Media Team at DISH. I can definitely understand how upsetting this can be and I would be happy to look into this for you. Can you please send me an email at Cheri.Torres@Dish.com with your account information? I look forward to assisting you.

Cheri Torres